Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nighttime Seductions

I wish I could tell you how I feel.
Then you'd know my feelings are real.
I long to say the words I hide.
For it is you in which I confide.
I long to hold you close to my heart.
Once I have you we'll never be apart.
What I wouldn't give for just one touch.
I care for you that much.
You are a dark angel ascended from hell.
You have secrets you can't tell.
Where do you hide you wings as black as night.
Come to me, my Dark Prince, let me hold you tight.
With hair as dark as a raven's wing...
Oh... my love let me hear you sing.
Let me free you from your pain.
Come dance with me in the rain.
Take my hand as I lead you through the dark.
Upon my heart you leave your mark.
Let your tears fill my cup.
Taste my blood where you sup.
Feel my touch upon your face.
Lounge upon black stain and lace.
Taste my kisses upon your lips.
Feel my fingers caress your hips.
Promises made in the dark of night...
...shall be yours tonight.
Close your eyes and feel your fall.
To me surrender it all.
Fall into my arms like a vast abyss.
Get lost within the power of my kiss.
Whisper my name upon my breast.
Put your limits to the test.
Arms and legs bound by chains...
.... bodies naked as it rains.
Candles flicker and glow.
Hear the wind outside blow.
A storm is raging for you and me.
Let me hear your plea.
Tell me how I make you feel.
Breathe in deeply as your heart I steal.
Look into my eyes- see into my soul.
Let the knowledge there make you whole.
Come into my arms and hold me tight.
Caress and kiss me throughout the night.
When morning comes we will wake from our dreams.
For nothing is as it seems.

No comments: